Sunday, June 1, 2008

Last Day of My Job

May 30 (Friday) was my last day in Four Seasons Sushi. I was scheduled to work all day.

David and his friend Terry came over around 2PM. I was surprised that he ordered an Arnold Palmer instead of his usual diet coke. Anyway, it would be the last time to see David as a customer and I will certainly miss him. I hope he still goes to Four Seasons and enjoy the sushi made by Moon.

At the start of the night shift around at 5:45, the couple from San Diego came over and ate, they said that they came because Moon told them that Friday would be my last day in Four Seasons. Their kids were in San Diego so that they were not able to come. I had served them for more than half a year, and Friday night would be the last time serving them. They still remembered the fact that I commented them as a "weird family". I gave the wife a little more portion on her red wine and she drank the whole bottle (750mL) of her Merlot. We talked about movies, including chessy, realistic, crappy, and classic ones. They even invited Ryanne to hang out with her to watch Sex and the City. They hung out and stayed in the restaurant for 3 hours.

At 9:30, Moon held a farewell for Juan and me. Juan was an awesome and intelligent person and I think would do well one day. He ordered two jumbo pizzas from Corelli's next door. We hung out and talked about different topic for about an hour. Then I left Four Seasons last time as an employee. I think I will miss it, but it was my time to go on to start another page of my life. I have to thank Mika and Yuka for came over to join the party. Also thanking BK, Ryanne, Juan, and Kimberly for staying longer to hang out with me. Lastly, I thanked Mr. Moon, for hosting the party.

Hopefully, the next time I enter Four Season's door I would be a different person, having learn more about chemistry and with a different mindset.

No comments: